Your Wedding Day, Tailored To Suit You
Our Wedding Package is fully customised to suit your requirements. We can cater for small intimate weddings of 50 guests, civil ceremonies, civil partnership celebrations or larger wedding parties with up to 150 guests.
On arrival you will be met by complimentary red carpet and champagne for the bride and groom. Your guests can enjoy a drinks reception served with canapés, which will be held in the lobby, our restaurant leading out onto our landscaped garden or in our garden marquee. The garden is available for photographs or you may wish to visit the beautiful Lough Talt.
Your reception is decorated with seat covers as standard in cream and gold, each table has white table linen and elegant linen napkins to match. Each table is decorated with flower/candle arrangement, which can be customised to match your colour scheme.
We are happy to organise a wedding for couples coming home to get married as the arrangements can be made through phones/email/skype/fax as requested.
Menus are customised for each couple. Contact Teresa to discuss your requirements.
We can cater for arrival drinks reception with canapés. You have a choice of full sit down menus or sit down warm or cold buffet menus.
Midnight buffet: Selection of Sandwiches & Hot Option(s), Tea & Coffee, Wedding Cake
Table Decorations: Church Candle & Rose Petals or Tall Vase with Lilies
Seating Plan: Optional
Our Wedding Package Includes:
- On arrival you will be met by complimentary red carpet and champagne for the bride and groom
- Complimentary use of our roving microphone system for the speeches
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator to guide you through arrangements
- Complimentary room and breakfast for the bride and groom (in our separate annex if desired)
- Reduced accommodation rates for your wedding guests
- Personalised wedding banquet menu
- Price inclusive of VAT (at current rate) and no service charge
- Complimentary tea coffee and biscuits served when arrival drinks reception is booked.
Additional Packages Available:
- An evening BBQ or roast pig on a spit to entertain guests in our garden
- Day or evening entertainment/ Buffet on the following day
- Straw party on the couples return from honeymoon
Please contact us, as we would be delighted to discuss your wedding day requirements.
Useful Local Information
Roman Catholic: Contact Details
- St. John the Evangelist, Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
- St. Michaels, Cloonacool, Co. Sligo
- St. Georges Church of Ireland, Tubbercurry, Co.Sligo
We are happy to recommend the following local weddings suppliers:
Photographer: Richard McCarthy
Florist: Guns & Roses
Phone: ++353 (0)71 9185030
Cake: Therese Walsh
Phone: ++353 (0)71 9186134