Welcome to Cawley’s Guesthouse
We are currently closed for business due to level 5 restrictions and look forward to welcoming you as soon as government guidelines allow.
For the safety and protection of our guests and employees in relation to Covid-19 we have implemented additional preparatory measures.
Please note the following information on how we will manage our accommodation, our public areas and our team, to ensure guest safety while adhering to the Covid-19 guidelines.
We are delighted to be accredited with Failte Ireland Safety Charter and are on their directory.
THE FOLLOWING MEASURES WILL BE IN PLACE
- Will all have completed Hygiene Training in June 2020
- Will have a designated team leader to coordinate activities in house
- Will wash their hands as frequently as possible
- Will maintain social distance from guests at all times
- Will social distance from each other at all times
- Will be temperature checked at the start of their working day
- Will declare daily that they are illness free and able to work
Guests staying with us:
- Guests will have to confirm that they have quarantined for a 14 day period after international travel and before checking in
- Guests will be asked to wear a mask on arrival and when passing through communal areas.
- We will operate our accommodation on a reduced occupancy level based on government directives
- All guests will be asked to social distance from staff and other guests at all times
- Guests will be asked to use the sanitiser available on the reception desk before check in
- Guests need to declare that they are not unwell on arrival
- Guests will be asked to provide payment at check-in where possible to allow express checkout
- Breakfast will be served by table service only
- Guests will be asked to wear masks in communal areas whenever possible
- We will have medical masks available for purchase for any guests who wish to avail of them
Cleaning of our Bedrooms:
- All bedrooms and bathrooms in use will be deep cleaned daily
- All door handles, doors and touch points will be cleaned with anti viral sanitiser daily
- Our laundry service and we in-house will continue our policy of washing all linen and towels on an anti bacterial cleaning cycle
- We will continue our policy of spraying bedrooms with sanitiser after cleaning
- All mattresses, pillows, and remote controls in our bedrooms will be cleaned by our new UV robot after every guest
Cleaning of our Public Areas:
- Hand sanitiser will be available in various points throughout the property
- We will have added soap options in our public toilets
- Paper towels will be supplied in public bathrooms
- Our management team will check all public areas every 30 minutes
- All public areas will be deep cleaned on a daily basis
- All door handles and handrails will be cleaned with an anti viral cleaning agents daily every hour
- All public areas will be routinely (at regular intervals) be sprayed with sanitiser and all windows and doors opened to ensure a fresh air supply
Food & Drink service:
- Breakfast will be served for our in house residents from 8 am to 11 am and dinner from 6 pm to 8.30 pm daily.
- Our reopening times for non residents will be advised at a later date
- For the number of clients at a table and distancing between tables we are awaiting further guidelines
- Our garden terrace will be open for dining
- All service will be done based on table service
- We can sell drinks (including alcohol) but it is only permitted with the consumption of food
- We will continue our policy of sanitising dining tables and touch points on chairs after use and fabric surfaces will be cleaned with our uv cleaner.
Rest assured that we are monitoring and implementing all government directives. We are constantly reviewing our operations to ensure guest and staff safety at all times.
In the meantime, if you have any concerns with regard to a future booking, or would like to place a booking we would be delighted to help you.
Call us on 071 91 85025. An answering service is in place and will be checked at regular intervals. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or book direct on our website.
We look forward to welcoming you to Cawleys.
Teresa and Pierre