What’s in store for Tubbercurry in 2015?
As we look forward to the year ahead, we have a host of events and festivals from the return of the Fleadh Cheoil to Sligo in August to an exciting collection of festivals in South Sligo. Pop over to our plan your holiday section to see all the activities that await you in Sligo.
- Events throughout the year celebrating Yeats 2015
- February: Bull Challenge Saturday 28th February
- February: Credit Union Quiz on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the month of February
- March: Tubbercurry Western Drama Festival
- May: South Sligo Walking Festival
- June: Sligo County Fleadh Cheoil – June Bank Holiday Weekend
- July: South Sligo Summer School
- August: 30th Tubbercurry Old Fair Day
- August: All Ireland Fleadh Cheoil – 9th to 16th August
- October: Sligo Live – Irelandâ€™s Folk, Root & Indie Festival in Sligo Town
- November: Festival of One Act Plays by Tubbercurry Western Drama Festival
- November: Brown Bread & Jam Club – an evening of storytelling & poetry
Follow us on Facebook for all the latest news & events.
This August enjoy the 30th Tubbercurry Old Fair Day Festival