Tool & Gauge Gathering – 30th August to 1st September 2013
Friday 30th August
- Meet and greet: Killorans Traditional Bar and Restaurant Teeling Street at 9pm
- Entertainment: Traditional Irish Music, impromptu singing, storytelling, music and more.
Saturday 31st August
- Day of leisure.
- Scenic drive through Hungry Rock Coolaney, Coast Road, Ladies Bray and Mass Hill (own car).
- Coach tour to local places of interest, e.g. visit Enniscrone, Foxford Woollen Mills Visitors Centre, Museum of Country Life Castlebar and Lunch stop (depending on numbers).
- Golf outing to Tubbercurry Golf Club (depending on numbers).
- Mass for deceased employees at 7pm.
- Reception and buffet meal in Cawley’s Hotel from 8pm.
Sunday 1st September
- Farewell from 1pm
It’s about Irish people welcoming home anyone with a connection to Ireland, to come and visit our wonderful country in 2013.
Ireland especially the North West is a fantastic country to visit with a wealth of history, music, heritage and culture right on your door step in South Sligo. Take in the gorgeous scenery of Lough Talt and the Ox Mountains, try activities like walking tours, cycling, horse riding, surfing, fishing, golf and not to forget the Irish “CÃ©ad MÃle FÃ¡ilte”. For the more adventurous we have Canoeing, Kayaking, Abseiling, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Whitewater Rafting, Free Driving to Power Boating all within 20-45 minutes of Tubberurry. Visit our “Plan Your Holiday” section for more details.
Cawley’s wish to be part of this exciting initiative and we have excellent packages on offer for your gathering.
Our packages are tailored to your requirements, they can include 1, 2 or 3 day package:
- Irish Coffee on Arrival
- Discounted Accommodation Rates
- Bi-lingual Hosts
- Function Room & Projector Available Free of Charge
- Online Invitation
Food Options: Lunch, Buffet, Dinner, BBQ using locally sourced Irish Produce
Let us do the work – we would be happy to organise…
Entertainment: Traditional Irish Music, Straw Dance, Set Dancing Classes, Story Telling, Irish Night, DJ or please feel free to organise your own entertainment
- Guided Tours with guides/transport
For more information please contact us.